This highlight reel from our recently completed escorted motorhome tour explored the Top End of the Northern Territory!
Grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy these highlights from June 2016 10 day Escorted Motorhome Tour around Darwin and The Top End
- Starting with a fabulous NT sunset station tour at Mt Bundy, the attractions kept coming!
- Katherine Gorge was spectacular along with an explore of the Cutta Cutta Caves.
- Further south, the group enjoyed time in beautiful Mataranka complete with thermal springs on the doorstep.
- It was then time for the pinnacle – the world heritage Kakadu National Park.
- As always the dawn cruise at yellow water was stunning with plenty of opportunity to enjoy local wild and bird life on offer.
- The walking shoes were dusted off, with lookouts over floodplains and escarpments, Aboriginal rock art and of course more wildlife.
- The group stayed in some lovely campgrounds and learnt plenty about the crocs, as well as getting up close and personal on the jumping croc tour.
- It was then off to the beautiful Litchfield National Park – nice and compact with plenty of places to relax and swim or take a walk.
It was an actioned packed 10 days of exploring the Top End and a fabulous time had by all.
If you’re interested in joining one of our range of 2017 escorted tours, we’ll have these released shortly – see the details here.
If you’d also like to explore the Top End like our recent tour, you can either join us on a ‘customised’ tour if you are a group of three motorhomes, or you may like to hire a camper with us and do it on your own. Let us know your thoughts by completing our quote form, or sending us through an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your details.
Either way, we have loads of information to help you explore this beautiful area with so much to see and do – green and lush in some areas and red and rocky in others.