A self drive holiday from Darwin to Perth, or vice versa, is very popular to explore in a camper. This gives you the freedom to go where you want, when you want at a pace that suits you. We’ve put together this video as a starting point to assist you planning your motorhome holiday from Perth to Darwin.
In this video we will answer lots of questions that you may have:
- When is the best time between Darwin and Perth?
- How long to drive between Darwin and Perth?
- What sort of camping is there between Perth – Darwin?
- Is freedom camping allowed between Darwin and Perth?
- How busy it is when travelling along the Western Australia coastline?
- Do we have to pay to get into National Parks?
- What are the highlights travelling between Darwin and Perth?
- Do we need a 4WD to drive between Darwin and Perth?
- How safe is it to drive between Perth and Darwin?
- What is the best motorhome or camper to hire when travelling from Darwin to Perth?
You’ll see the brilliant red of the outback meeting the crystal clear waters in resort towns like Broome – if fact the entire Western Australia coastline is stunning. The dramatic landscape of the Kimberley’s will leave you in awe, and the tropical lush Top End around Darwin has to be experienced. Western Australia is renowned for having one of the most spectacular displays of wildflowers in the world. Time your visit from around June in the Top End to November in the south to see the brilliant blaze of colour.
We’ll show you a couple of the popular day tours in the Kimberley region so you can really appreciate the magnitude of the area. A flight is also a great option if time and budget allows which will give you a birds eye view over this dramatic landscape.
We’ve also put together a range of other videos to assist you with your holiday planning. You’ll find the one which goes into more detail around the Top End from Darwin very useful, and if time allows you to continue on to the area south of Perth, you’ll be wanting to see out South Western Loop information video useful too. Some also like to continue across the Nullarbor for an unforgettable road trip.
When you’re ready for an idea of rates and vehicle options, we can easily put together a personalised pack of information for you. Pop onto our website and fill in our easy to use quote form, send us an email email@example.com , or give us a call. We look forward to speaking to you further regarding your holiday plans.