Enjoy our video as we share information with you on travelling the popular self drive adventure in a camper from Perth. This south western corner is very popular to travel in a camper hire and we let you know why.
Find out when to go, what to see and other useful tips to start your holiday planning. At Gallivanting Oz we use a number of suppliers to match the best vehicle to your needs. You do not pay any extra to deal with us than going straight to our supplier, however you will benefit from our service, the greater variety of vehicle options and our experience. It’s that experience we are sharing with you today when travelling the popular south western corner of Western Australia.
In the video we share with you
- The best time to travel the Perth circuit in your motorhome
- Suggest the best length of time for your camper holiday exploring South Western Australia
- Explain where you can pick up your campervan or motorhome hire to explore this route
- Give information on overnight camping options while travelling along this iconic route
- Share some of our favourite highlights to assist you with your own holiday planning
You’ll be awed by the long white beaches and crystal blue waters as you meander along the coastline.
Enjoy the world renowned wildflower displays, usually Aug/Sept to Nov (depending on weather conditions)
Other highlights you’ll enjoy
- Sample wines and local produce in one of Australia’s most popular wine regions of Margaret River, and explore nearby caves
- You’ll have the opportunity to see plenty of wildlife including emus and kangaroos – even on the beach if you’re lucky
- Between July and October southern right and humpback whales are often spotted
- Wave Rock is a worth detour – a giant ‘surf wave’ granite rock near Hyden
- Experience the vast skies and stunning scenery of the Golden Outback including visiting the biggest Gold open pit mine in Australia at Kalgoorlie
- Many National Parks to explore, including interesting walks like the tree top walk at Denmark, WA to see the giant Tingle Trees.
- You’ll find a number of freedom camps (free or low cost camping) and commercial camps in beautiful locations
- We’ll also tell you how to grab a Holiday National Park Pass for Western Australia to save money on entry fees
If you’re considering hiring a motorhome and travelling from Perth, sit back and enjoy this information video to start the ball rolling on your holiday planning. We’ve also got a downloadable pdf which provides more detail on some of the highlights we share with you in the video. We share our favourite places on this popular self drive loop from Perth taking in the sights like Margaret River, Albany, Esperance, Kalgoorlie, York and a number of national parks in WA.
This trip is also popular, picking up a camper in Adelaide and driving across the Nullarbor, then enjoying some of the highlights in southern Western Australia.
If you’d like an idea of rates and vehicle options for Motorhome Rental from Perth, please fill in our quote form, email us or give us a call. You’ll enjoy our service, and please also let us know if you are flexible with your travel dates as we can help you to work out the cheapest time for your camper hire and fit in with your holiday plans.
So what are you waiting for? We look forward to speaking with you when you’re ready for more information on camper hire travelling the popular route from Perth.