On 9th May, our Gallivanters will be setting off and heading north from Adelaide.
They’ll drive through stunning wine regions and sample some of South Australia’s finest wine, marvel at Australia’s iconic outback and see Uluru and Kata Tjuta, vast deserts and spectacular canyons such as Kings Canyon. They’ll then cruise on up north and finish up in the lush Top End and experience stunning National Parks including world heritage listed Kakadu National Park.
On this Adelaide to Darwin Escorted Motorhome Tour, they’ll spend 21 days witnessing first-hand the incredible contrast this country has to offer.
- They’ll set off from Adelaide and meander up through the Adelaide Hills and through world renowned wine regions
- Step back in time at Coober Pedy and see how people have made a living from opal mining and living underground to escape the heat
- Cruise on up and see the natural wonders of the world with Uluru and Kata Tjuta where they’ll get to watch the magic unfold over these magnificent wonders at sunset
- Experience the majesticity of Kings Canyon with walls over 100 meters high and Kings Creek down below
- Visit the world’s largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisation the Flying Doctors in Alice Springs
- They’ll be in for some fair dinkum Aussie entertainment at Daly Waters
- Soak away their weary bones at Mataranka Thermal Springs
- Experience Katherine Gorge at dawn
- They’ll cruise on the Yellow Water Billabong on a dawn cruise and see the wildlife awaken out on Kakadu’s most famous wetland
- Stay on a working cattle station at Mount Bundy and learn about station life and WWII history
- Heading north into the lush Top End they’ll spend their last days exploring Lichfield National Park and enjoy walks and waterfalls, swimming spots and see termite mounds – some as big as a motorhome!
- Then they’ll end up in Darwin and will get to experience this multicultural city
We’re looking forward to Tuesday and can’t wait to travel through some of this country’s finest offerings!
We run tours all year, so check them out here. We’ve only got a few spaces left on our Darwin to Broome Tag Along Tour, but if you are keen to join us on our Escorted Motorhome Tours, be sure to ask for information on our 2018 tours.