Considering Perth to Darwin in a motorhome?
Whether you are planning on a motorhome hire or like the sound of joining us on our escorted motorhome tour, if you are considering exploring this incredible route from Perth up the Western Australian coastline over into the Northern Territory and finishing up in Darwin, then check out this wonderful video as in just over a minute, it really shows you just how beautiful and diverse this route is.
If you are planning on setting off from Perth, then will will most likely want to take in the sights of the incredible Kalbarri National Park and while you are in the area, you’ll also check out the The Pinnacles – the rock stars in the Outback in Nambung National Park
- Don’t forget to drop in at Moneky Mia and see dolphins up close and be sure to hop on a few boat cruises too so you can see the true magnificence of the coastline from the waters edge
- Be sure to sink your feet in to the exquisite white sands and swim in the aqua blue waters on the many beaches lining the coast between Exmouth and Coral Bay.
- Enjoy a camel ride in Broome and enjoy watching the sun set on the world renowned Cable Beach.
- Explore the Kimberleys large swaths of wilderness defined by rugged ranges, dramatic gorges and incredible coastline.
- Don’t forget to visit Kakadu National Park and Nitmiluk National Park in the Top End and be sure to visit the many hot springs in Mataranka and Katherine along the way.
When it comes to exploring Perth to Darwin or vice versa, you have two different ways in which we can help you:
- Join us on our escorted tours – the tours perfectly blend the mix of freedom on the road (we don’t encourage ‘convoy’ driving, however your tour leaders are close at hand), camaraderie of other likeminded travellers, and comfort/security of knowing all the hard work has been done for you and you will not miss a thing. Our tours are unique small group tours, with a maximum of eight motorhomes. Consistently, the feedback is that our happy travellers cannot believe how much is included with our tours and how much more was seen than if they had travelled on their own. Our tour concept is unique, and unlike anything else you’ll find out there – meaning you’ll get that on-of-a-kind experience that you have been searching for. If you are interested in this, you can request more information here.
- Hire a motorhome and freestyle it! – also specialising in motorhome and 4WD hire, our travel experts will answer all your questions, sort you out with the best motorhome for your needs and budget. For those who aren’t available on our escorted tour dates or prefer to organise their own daily details when on the road, this is for you. Get the service you deserve and experience the Gallivanting Oz difference by contacting our team today. If you’d like a motorhome hire quote now, contac us here.
At Gallivanting Oz we take all the guess work out of the unknowns when it comes to travelling Australia in a motorhome hire or 4WD camper rental. Talk to us and we’ll work with you to create the holiday of your dreams!